Styling a playsuit for autumn | Laura Alice

by - 12:13


Who said that playsuits were just for summer? 
They are so versatile and can be dressed with flip flops, or like I have here, with tights, a cardigan, a scarf and boots. 
I've linked a similar one: HERE - put together with this colour cardigan, matches really well with the floral design on the playsuit.

It only comes in one size fits all, but I would say it fits sizes 6-10 (UK size).
 It was my first time ordering from Shein UK, as I know there are all sorts of reviews about the site. They sell clothing and accessories but at low prices. My experience was completely fine, and their delivery was quick (7 days). A trick I would say is if I really like an item, I would check all the reviews as a lot of people upload pictures of them wearing the items of clothing which gave me a good judgement on weather I would like the items or not.  

The cardigan, scarf and boots are from Primark - They do a few different colours in this cardigan (I have one in maroon too), and they are great to chuck on with any outfit.

X

You May Also Like

0 comments