Feeling cosy in a bobble hat | Laura Alice

by - 10:55

Today was one of those days which calls for a bobble hat. It was a little windy today in Cornwall, but these kind of hats keep your ears and head warm in those colder months.

The one I am wearing is from Primark and I love it! They do all sorts of designs and colours, and they make an outfit super chic.

I've also gone for an autumnal theme with my outfit (All of my outfit if from Primark, but paired with my Marks and Spencer shoes). The jumper I am wearing comes in all different colours and I'm wanting to get my hands on a few more for when winter comes round. It was so warm and the neck line is not too high - It would also look lovely with a chunky neckless or plaid scarf.

Also, how adorable is this skirt?! It's corduroy and in this gorgeous maroon colour (They also have them in black). It was a bargain at £8 and I'm sure that Primark still have these in stores! I would say it runs true to size, I'm wearing a size 8 and it's fits fine.

I also wore these shoes in my previous outfit blog post, but I wanted to show you how you can wear them with different outfits. They are super girly, and I love the vintage feel.   

X

You May Also Like

0 comments