Plaid scarf autum outfit | Laura Alice

by - 11:34


Cornwall have so many lovely photo opportunities, I feel like I'm on a roll with these outfit of the day shots! - I only really get time at the weekend at home to do any outfit shots, but being on holiday in this gorgeous destination, I've taken the time to show you what items I've been wearing!

I think this outfit gives the most autumnal vibes! I adore these colours together and they go so well with this plaid scarf.

This jumper is from Primark and it's got slight flare sleeves. I was drawn to the colour first as it's perfect for this time of year!
I'm not sure where I had my jeans from as I've had them for a few years.
I'm wearing Clarks boots (also a few years old) and this plaid scarf, I got from Amazon
My bag is from House of Fraser.

 X

You May Also Like

0 comments