Autumn Walks | Laura Alice

by - 13:23





Hello lovelies! - Cornwall have a number of National Trust gardens (if you are a member, you get into those places for free). They are a great day out, and you are able to catch some great photos as the scenery is lovely!
Me and my husband went to visit Trelissick Gardens, which is about 4 miles out of Truro. It's gorgeous and it's set within a stately home with lot's of walking places through the gardens - It was perfect at this time of the year as all the leaves have changed colour and falling on the ground. 

There is also a gift shop and a cafe (We couldn't resist one of their yummy cakes). If you know me, whenever there is a cafe, I just have to try their cakes & hot drinks (festive drinks are a must in November/December!).

This place was the ideal opportunity to show you my outfit. This jumper dress and gilet are from Primark. Primark at the moment have some fab autumn/winter peices! The gilet was £13 and this dress (also has button details on the sleeves) I think was £8 or £10 - bargain!
My shoes are from Marks and Spencer for £35. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them, and they will be so versatile for this time of year. They run quite small (I got a 4.5 UK size - I'm normally a 5) I adore wearing dresses, skirts with tights in the colder months. 


(few shots I took)


X

You May Also Like

0 comments