Afternoon Tea | Hoar Cross Hall | Laura Alice

by - 09:21

Me and my husband are currently staying at Hoar Cross Hall. It's a gorgeous venue in Burton-upon-Trent (for my friends wedding).
We had a look on their website and saw that they do afternoon tea, and you all know how much I love afternoon tea!
I thought I would write a blog post for you so you can see how lovely it is!



They offer 3 different afternoon tea's which you can find:HERE

I would advice you to book beforehand to avoid disappointment. 
We certainty weren't disappointed with this afternoon tea (we did the classic option - £20 each). You get a selection of finger sandwiches, plain and fruit scone with jam & clotted cream and a selection of homemade cakes/macarons.
They do offer a box if you can't eat all of the food - we were stuffed so had to! :)

We would highly recommend this afternoon tea if you are ever in the area. When you book a night stay, you get breakfast and use of the spa facilities (in our room we had a jet bath, so it felt like a spa in the bathroom)

Laura x

You May Also Like

0 comments