Yellow pleated skirt | Summer style | Laura Alice

by - 11:02


Would you believe me if I said that all of this outfit is from Primark? 
I found the cutest yellow pleated skirt a few weeks ago and it screamed summer! The colour yellow always reminds me of the summer months and what better way to wear it than in a skirt.
The length is really flattering and classy and the quality is made really well - at a bargain cost of £10! Unfortunately, I can't link it for you as Primark don't do an online store (hands up if you think this should happen).

If you know me, you will know I love anything with stripes. I probably have way too many items in my wardrobe which involve stripes, but the pattern just goes with everything! Primark do a ton of t-shirts in different designs and they cost from around £3-£6.

I love fun and girly outfits like this, that look put together, but you haven't tried too hard. I'd love it if I could grab this skirt in a pale pink colour.

If you've noticed, I've had a hair cut! I was in need of a change so I had a few inches cut away and the balayage redone and it looks much healthier! It's been a while since I've had shorter hair but curling it like this gives it more of a fun and girly vibe.
Laura xo

You May Also Like

0 comments