High Tea at tsp | Stoke-on-Trent | Laura Alice

by - 14:15

If you are anything like me and one of your favourite things to do is have a nice cuppa and a slice of cake, then this cute coffee shop is right up your street. Tsp is situated in Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent within the Cultural Quarter and has been mine and my husbands favourite coffee shops for a while now, and when I found out that they were doing high tea, I jumped at the chance at trying it out. As I surprised my husband for his birthday,I thought it was the perfect time!
Tsp are known for their yummy cupcakes. It's been a bit of a tradition as we go there at a weekend and enjoy a hot drink & a cake and watch the world go by. It's a really friendly coffee shop, and the staff that work there are so friendly and helpful, which makes the experience much more better! My favourite cupcake is the ferrero rocher. They offer other food and beverages too, from sandwiches, salads and bagels & latte, filter coffee, and what's called a cupcake (which is a milkshake with a whole cupcake on top!)

There is seating downstairs and upstairs, but you have to spot a space quick as it gets busy on a weekend! 
This is a nice little section where you can listen to music :)
Who is this little one? 

Okay, so onto the high tea (doesn't it look so lovely!). It costs £26 for 2 people and booking is essential. £10 deposit is taken to secure your booking and you pay the rest when you arrive.
There is a selection of finger sandwiches, bagels, cupcakes, scones and macarons. Tea and coffee is included too.  


One thing I love about afternoon tea, is that you have everything you need for lunch and it's so filling!
The sandwiches/bagels tasted lovely, lot's of flavour and I loved how cute the sizes were. The idea of a scone on top of a cupcake is a really nice touch from the traditional afternoon tea.
I have a love for macaron's, and these were no exception - crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle! They tasted divine and If Tsp ever offer macaron's in a gift box (like ladauree) then I would definitely buy them (please? haha).  
I have never tried Tsp's brownies before as I have always gone for a cupcake, but these were gorgeous! Rich in flavour, but just how a brownie should be - not too sweet, just right :)
It definitely went down well with the both of us anwyay!
 Nothing is more British than having a nice cup of tea, and you are given loose leaf tea and this cute little bottle which holds the milk in. I love little things like this.

Overall, I would highly recommend going here if you are ever in the area. We will be visiting again soon and will be booking high tea again in the near future.

Let me know if you know of any other places you have been where you have enjoyed having afternoon tea - I would love to read them :)

X

You May Also Like

0 comments