Summer dress | Laura Alice

by - 12:24


Summery dresses are one of my go to statements in my wardrobe. They can be simple or floral, but each one is easy to style with either flats or heels if you want to go that girly look.

I booked a day off work and decided to go for afternoon tea at a place called Crewe Hall. It has amazing grounds and I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to take a few shots of this dress that I got recently.





Believe it or not, I managed to spot this Red Herring dress in a charity shop for a bargain price! 
It's in fab condition and the quality is lovely.
I love the belt which pulls in at the waist and then flows out like a skater dress. It falls just above the knees which gives this dress a classy feel. I paired it with my Clarks heels which are super comfy!

This dress is perfect for days like today, but also if you are attending a wedding as a guest or even for a day at the races.

X

You May Also Like

0 comments